The Berkeley Advantage®
Widely recognized among colleges and universities, Berkeley College offers a proven approach to career education that provides students with a competitive edge and the skills sought by employers. This innovative combination of benefits is known as The Berkeley Advantage®.
- A supportive faculty chosen for academic excellence and relevant professional experience
- Flexible scheduling: day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $37 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships for qualified students provided in the past award year
- Valuable, real-world experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- Bachelor’s and Associate’s degree programs developed and updated to meet current business and professional demands
- Tuition freeze for full-time students who meet continuous enrollment requirements
- More than 20 Career Services specialists who assist students in identifying and pursuing job opportunities
- Extensive employer connections with leading firms and organizations
- Free lifetime career assistance for Berkeley College graduates
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit www.BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.